RISK WARNING — ALWAYS check domains and links you are using — in case of a phishing attack you might lose all your funds! The fake website will look exactly the same as the real one, but the HTTP address will be different.
How to bridge your GHX tokens
- Go to the Bridge website: https://cbridge.celer.network/#/transfer
- Connect your MetaMask wallet (You can also connect using other wallets that are compatible with Celer).
- Section “From” should be set to Ethereum Network.
- In the section “Send” find and choose GHX.
- In the section “To” choose BSC — Binance Smart Chain.
- Choose the number of coins you would like to bridge. At the bottom, you will see the amount of the fee charged in GHX for the transaction costs. You can see that you will also get BNB Gas Tokens on Arrival to your wallet.
- If you are using Bridge for the first time, you will have to Approve and Sign the transaction in MetaMask. Gas fee cost ranged from $ 11 ~ $ 17 in ETH at the moment of writing. This and other fees can be higher or lower depending on the network congestion.
- Click “Confirm Transfer”.
- Confirm the transaction in MetaMask — you will need to pay the Gas fee — the cost was around $23.74 in ETH.
- You will receive confirmation with info, that the transfer will take 5–20 minutes. Click “Done”.
- You will see the “Pending” tab at the top. You can click and see your transaction history and status.
- From this level, you can add tokens to MetaMask by clicking the wallet (fox) icon. If You do not have BSC Network added in your wallet — the Bridge might add it, asking for permission in MetaMask.
You can also add your GHX visibility to the Binance Smart Chain on MetaMask the same way as you do on the ETH — by using the contract address and the Import Tokens (find it below the assets on MM): 0xbd7b8e4de08d9b01938f7ff2058f110ee1e0e8d4